Backwater 2-Ply Rubber Hip Boots – Cleated
The Backwater 2-Ply rubber hip boots are 100% waterproof, ideal for fishing, hunting, or working. Coupled with attached rubber boots with cleated rubber outsole to fit your pursuit be it waterfowl hunting, fly fishing, or working the dock. Additionally, vulcanized construction cooks the rubber offering a durable seamless design that is built to last. Attached rubber boots feature a steel shank and heel kicker for easy on and off. Lastly, attached belt leash offers a no slip adjustable fit.
- 2-PLY RUBBER waterproof tough Polyester canvas lining for added comfort and durability.
- POLY CANVAS LINING makes on and off a breeze compared to traditional rubber waders.
- VULCANIZED CONSTRUCTION waterproof protection with a one piece seamless design.
- ATTACHED RUBBER BOOTS with cleated rubber outsole with steel shank midsole construction.
- BELT LEASH ATTACHMENT for no slip comfortable fit around your belt or belt loop.