Pineland Mid-Season Grid Fleece 6 Pocket Camo Contour Bib
This is a pair of insulated, breathable, Mossy Oak Camo hunting bib overalls with an advanced grid fleece lining. It features the Mossy Oak Contour or Break-Up Country camo patterns for ultimate concealment in a variety of environments. The brushed, water-resistant exterior keeps you dry and silent, perfect for bow & stalk hunting.
- The brushed, silent polyester fabric on the exterior is rated at 310 GSM (Grams per Square Meter).
- The grid fleece, non-removable lining on the interior provides the insulation to make this one of the best early-to-mid season hunting bibs on the market.
- These bibs feature water-resistant construction, breathable fabric and a DWR “shake it off” water repellent treatment.
- The extra wide suspenders are fully adjustable. The plush Berber fleece lining inside the handwarmer pockets keeps your hands toasty while giving you easy access to essential gear.
- The Scent Eliminator treatment utilizes silver ion technology to eliminate human body odor, keeping you practically invisible downwind.
- Waist-High leg openings with premium zip closures for easy put-on and take-off while in the field, even while wearing large, insulated boots.
- The ultra-high leg zip has a snap at the bottom, allowing you to unzip for extra air flow when needed. It keeps the bottom hem tight against your boot to prevent dragging when walking.
- Available in Medium through 2X-Large, runs true to size
- Bib Overalls