Yellowknife Early Season Lightweight Ripstop Microfleece Camo Jacket
This is a mid-weight, breathable, Mossy Oak camo hunting jacket with a durable, quiet Ripstop shell. It features the Mossy Oak Contour or Break-Up Country camo patterns for ultimate concealment in a variety of environments. The jacquard Ripstop exterior and Microfleece lining keeps you dry and silent, perfect for the stand or stalk.
- Extremely quiet and is the ideal weight for archery season.
- The Microfleece lining provides the perfect amount of warmth to make this one of the best early-to-mid season
- Features two hand-warming pockets with zip closures and a single chest pocket for easy access to essential gear
- Incorporates authentic, reliable YKK zipper hardware throughout.
- The zip-off removable hood, shock cord adjustment at the waist and elastic wrist cuffs
- The Scent Eliminator treatment utilizes silver ion technology to eliminate human body odor
- Climber-friendly safety harness port at the center back of the neck panel
- Available in Medium through 2X-Large, runs true to size