Mossy Oak® Early-to-Mid Season Ripstop Camo Hunting Jacket YELLOWKNIFE SERIES by EHG ELITE®
This is a mid-weight, breathable, camouflage hunting jacket with a durable, quiet Ripstop shell. It features the Mossy Oak® Contour™ or Break-Up Country™ camo patterns for ultimate concealment in a variety of environments. The jacquard Ripstop exterior and Microfleece lining keeps you dry and silent, perfect for archery or stalk-hunting.
- The Yellowknife Hunting Jacket by EHG Elite™ is extremely quiet and is the ideal weight for archery season.
- The Microfleece lining provides the perfect amount of warmth to make this one of the best early-to-mid season hunting jackets on the market.
- Features two hand-warming pockets with zip closures and a single chest pocket, also with a zip closure, for perfect for easy access to essential gear.
- Incorporates authentic, reliable YKK zipper hardware throughout.
- The zip-off removable hood, shock cord adjustment at the waist and elastic wrist cuffs provide customizable comfort.
- The Scent Eliminator treatment utilizes silver ion technology to eliminate human body odor, keeping you practically invisible downwind.
- Climber-friendly safety harness port at the center back of the neck panel, making it comfortable and easy to wear your safety harness under your jacket.
- Available in Medium through 2X-Large, runs true to size