Mossy Oak® Early-to-Mid Season Ripstop Camo Hunting Pants YELLOWKNIFE SERIES by EHG ELITE®
This is a mid-weight, breathable, camouflage hunting pant with a durable, quiet Ripstop shell. It features the Mossy Oak® Contour™ or Break-Up Country™ camo patterns for ultimate concealment in a variety of environments. The jacquard Ripstop exterior and Microfleece lining keeps you dry and silent, perfect for archery or stalk-hunting.
- The Yellowknife Hunting Pants by EHG Elite™ are extremely quiet and are the ideal weight for archery season.
- The Microfleece lining provides the perfect amount of warmth to make this one of the best early-to-mid season hunting pants on the market.
- 6 pockets, all with zip closures: 2 cargo pockets on thigh + 2 rear hip pockets + 2 hand-warming pockets on sides.
- Incorporates authentic, reliable YKK zipper hardware throughout.
- The Scent Eliminator treatment utilizes silver ion technology to eliminate human body odor, keeping you practically invisible downwind.
- Zip-up, knee-high leg openings for easy put-on and take-off, even while wearing boots. Additionally, the leg opening has a snap closure to prevent dragging while you walk.
- The elastic gusset inside the waist allows for 4″ of stretchability to provide a full range of motion and maximum comfort, even when wearing base layers.
- Available in Medium through 2X-Large, runs true to size