Mossy Oak® Waterproof 800-Gram Insulated Neoprene Rubber Hunting Boots by EHG ELITE®
These are waterproof, 800-Gram Insulation Neoprene Rubber Hunting Boots by EHG ELITE™. Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country™ or Mossy Oak® Contour™ Camo Pattern Insulated Hunting Boots. 800-Grams of Thinsulate® Insulation will keep your entire lower leg warm and provide protection from the elements.
- 800 grams of Thinsulate® insulation around the foot bed and 5mm of Neoprene insulation extending above top of calf.
- The Neoprene from top to bottom of this boot provides all-around insulation.
- Measuring 16.5″ tall and incorporating 100% waterproof construction by using vulcanized rubber, this hunting boot is water tight.
- Rear calf adjustment allows for easier put-on and take-off, as well as ensuring a secure, custom fit every time.
- With the rear calf-high adjustment, this boot will not only fit a wide range of foot sizes, but also calf sizes. Ideal for sportsmen with large legs.
- The rubber exterior on this boot offers superior odor protection by not absorbing odors like other textile fabrics.
- This odor protection keeps you scent-free as you walk to your stand or blind.
- The specially-designed Steel Shank construction allows flexibility where you need movement and rigidity where you need support.
- The addition of a smooth binding along top edge of opening offers superior comfort and helps prevent chafing as you walk.
- This unique design allows you to wear the boot with the top-down (as a cuff) or straight up to fit any hunting application.
- Available in Men’s Sizes 8 – 13 (no half sizes)