Slate Leather Cleated Rubber Bottom Wading Boots
The Slate™ Cleated wading boots give you the stability and traction needed when fly fishing and the durability to last for season after season. Coupled with a full wrap rubberized reinforcement strip and a large rubber reinforced heel the Slate™ is built to last. Additionally, the reinforced stiff midsole provides a sure and solid step every time on uneven surfaces. The Slate™ rubber sole wading boots also features recessed stud insert points for maximum traction and making your studs last. Lastly, the steel Slick Eddy™ studs are included and the Slate cleated wading boots can be worn with or without wading studs .
- Reinforced rubber heel pull with padded collar
- Gravel guard lace hook D-ring attachment point
- Full wrap rubberized reinforcement strip
- Reinforced upper stitching with inside arch drain holes
- Reinforced stiff midsole for a secure and stable foot bed
- Recessed stud insert points with removable wading studs (included)
- Sized to accommodate wader booties. You DO NOT need to go up a size.
- Match this up with the SLATE Chest Wader or Fast Eddy Waist High