THERMOWOOL Late Season Heavyweight Wool Bottomland Jacket
The THERMOWOOL Mossy Oak Bottomland Wool Camo Hunting Jacket is ideal for late season once winter temperatures kicks off the rut. Coupled with Bottomland wool camo fabric that is naturally water resistant and warm. Additionally, this wool camo jacket features 3 zippered pockets, and a fully adjustable 3 panel hood. Lastly, the Thermowool Bottomland wool camo jacket is ideal for stalk and stealth hunting with extremely quiet fabric.
- 77% Polyester 23% Wool
- Water-resistant wool finish, midweight Poly/Wool insulation
- Adjustable, 3-piece, articulate hood with draw cord adjustment
- Wool fabric offers superior warmth and moisture-wicking protection
- Scent Slayer™ odor protection uses silver ion technology to eliminate odor and scent
- Zippered inner chest pocket for storing all your essential gear
- Dual-zippered hand warmer pockets with plenty of storage
- Elastic wrist cuff opening for snug and adjustable fit with or without gloves
- Available in Medium through 2X-Large, runs true to size
- Combine with the Thermowool Bottomland Wool Pant for complete coverage.