Deep Eddy Felt Wading Boots
The Deep Eddy™ felt wading boots give you the stability and traction needed when fly fishing in moving water on slick rocks or even muddy river banks. Coupled with the Rock Jam™ toe cap this wading shoe gives you the reinforcement you need where you need it most for lasting protection. Additionally, the reinforced stiff midsole provides a sure and solid step every time on uneven surfaces. The Deep Eddy™ felt wading boots also features recessed stud insert points for maximum traction on slick rocks or muddy banks. Lastly, the steel Slick Eddie™ studs are included and the Deep Eddy Felt wading boots can be worn with or without wading studs .
- Reinforced rubber heel pull with padded collar
- Gravel guard lace hook D-ring attachment point
- Rock Jam reinforced toe cap and stiff reinforced midsole
- Reinforced upper stitching with inside arch drain holes
- Recessed stud insert points with removable wading studs (included)
- Sized to accommodate wader booties. You DO NOT need to go up a size.
- Match this up with the Deep Eddy Chest Wader or Fast Eddy Waist High